21.8.08

Fall term

Back to Kansas. Fall term will start tomorrow.

The trip back to the USA was fine. Since there were many international students on the flight, the economy class was overbooked. As I am a member of the premier silver card of this airline, I was upgraded to business class in the flight to Chicago. And I didn't have to pay money. The seats in the business class were much more comfortable but strangely, I couldn't sleep well on the plane. It was quite annoying some passengers sitting nearby snored really loudly.=.= It was so amazing that the flights were on time. This rarely happens. I didn't have to wait for a long time to get my luggage in Chicago airport.

I am going to live in the same hall for this school year. I live in a single room on a quiet floor. Other residents are not supposed to make loud noises that may disturb others.

This term is going to be very tough because I am going to take 19 credits (20 is the maximum). The subjects include Theory, Music History, German, Piano, Chamber Music, Violin and Piano Accompanying for dance. I wonder if I can still maintain high GPA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

努力、加油,支持你!
與奧運選手無異,雖然努力後未必得到預期的成果,但能享受其中,已有所獲,過程才是最重要!

Anonymous said...

加油~~~