30.8.07

Please

I really appreciate your consistence but I sincerely hope that you can give up before it is too late. I have to tell you that I am a very determined person. It is quite difficult to change my mind if I have made my decision already.

You should know that I am going to the USA a few months after. Why do you still think of having a relationship? You have done lots of things to please me. "Thank you very much" is the only thing that I can say. But at the same time, you also have done many things that make me feel uncomfortable. Checking my social life is a typical example. I have many good friends and it is nothing special that I have lunch or dinner with them. I think it is none of your business what kind of friends I hang out with. Please do remember that you are not my parents and you don't have the right to ask me. Do you know how annoying it is? Maybe asking this question has become your habit already and you don't even think of considering my feelings.

Please kindly stop asking me too much about my social life. Thank you.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Does he know you are writing this to him? Can he read it?

Silence said...

Andy:
He doesn't know this blog and I never think of telling him about it.

Anonymous said...

hmm intresting blog
visit mine www.boykewl.blogspot.com