11.7.08

Summer

Done with the concert last night. It was quite exhausting to play in a concert that lasted for more than 1 hour. I took a really good rest today.

Finally I can get back to my solo pieces. I will have to finish learning the whole Rachmaninoff Paganini Rhapsody. Hopefully, I can memorise it as well. Also, prepare a few new pieces to play for my teacher when I go back to school next month. There are some other things that I need to go in the summer. The first one is probably buying new clothes. My clothes have become much smaller after being washed and dried in the machines in the USA. Also, I need to find some time to meet some old friends. Last but not least, I must throw away some useless stuff as my desk doesn't have much space left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

請問於何時在港再開演奏會呢?屆時煩請告知!