10.11.07

A conversation

I have theory class every Friday. We mainly focus on counterpoint in this semester. Counterpoint is a very complicated topic and there are lots of rules to memorise. Therefore, the teacher has to go over the previous assignments with us one by one. This morning, same as usual, I went out to the teacher's when she called my name. She started a conversation and her prologue was definitely a big surprise to me.

Teacher: Your perfume smells very nice. What brand is it?
Me: ...... Uh... Anna Sui.
Teacher: Really? Which fragrance?
Me: I can't remember. Secret Love? Or Secret Magic? hould be something like that, haha.
Teacher: Haha, I see. I'll have to buy it when I go to duty-free next time.
Me: Well, I didn't buy it. It was a gift actually.
Teacher: That's perfect!! It'll be even nicer to have more!!
Me: Haha, yeah......

Later when I got home, I checked the package of the perfume. It should be Anna Sui Secret Wish Magic Romance.

7 comments:

Ruth Tam said...

Will check out the perfume. Very nice name.

Carrie said...

A gift of perfume? That's very sweet. :)

Silence said...

Ruth:
This perfume also has a nice package.

Carrie:
A gift from my mom's old friend. It is my first perfume.=]

Carrie said...

I also start using perfume this year. My first (and current) perfume is CK One Summer, very fruity. :)

Silence said...

Carrie:
I started using perfume three months ago. Haha, is it a gift from him? =]

Anonymous said...

你於三個月前才用香水,是否 G 的緣故呢?

Silence said...

Shek:
No, that's not the reason. At first, I used a bit just for fun. And it has become my habit.