20.10.07

A good friend

It was so unexpecting that R asked me whether I was in a relationship when talking on the phone last night. He was so shocked when he heard the word "yes". Indeed R knows my boyfriend G but I know that he always thought that it was G's brother, S, who had a crush on me. Probably it was because S asked me to be his accompanist.

I could feel that R was unhappy when he knew that I have a boyfriend already though he tried very hard to hide his feelings. I could do nothing except for making an excuse to hang up.

I don't know what R would think but I still treat him as a good friend. And I treasure the friendship between us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

你懂得處理,我們便不用擔心了,但處理時必須小心,特別是感情事,以免出亂子!
距離演出還有一個多星期,還是先把其他事擱在一旁,以免自亂心神,專心練習吧!

新鮮人 said...

少男少女較難有純純的友誼,
就算有,男的一方好易就會對女方有好感,
尤其是談電話,
男仔有時會覺得女方是對自己有少少意思才會在電話詳談心事,
這是男女大不同啊!

Silence said...

Shek:
近來有太多事要做, 實在沒有心情和力氣去理會這些事。

新鮮人:
哈哈, 看來男士們的想像力比女士們更豐富。

Anonymous said...

祝你今夜演出成功!

The Inner Space said...

呵!!!!

文章登出之日,
十月還未完結!