10.10.07

New flat

Going to move to the new flat next weekend. I have lived in my current flat for almost 17 years. I am sure that I will miss it very much.

I wonder if I should feel excited to move to the new flat. The new flat is slightly larger and it has a small balcony in which my current flat doesn't have one. The most important thing is that there will be a Steinway grand in the dining room. I have two uprights at home already. My brother and I insist not to sell any one of them. And the grand piano will arrive at Hong Kong soon. There will be three pianos at my new home. Last but not least, I can have my own laptop in my bedroom.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

遲D泥你屋企開show先 ^^

Arael said...

I don't understand why you can't have your own laptop now ?
You don't even need a bedroom for that.

But... I thought you should have gone to US?

Andy said...

You must have a wealthy family!

新鮮人 said...

有位放三個綱琴,
真係好大間屋喎,
好jealous啊! :(

Anonymous said...

要容納一個Steinway grand piano,無怪乎要搬往一間較大的屋子,你將可以在家中開mini concert了。
可惜你快到美國深造,彈奏這鋼琴的時間不多!

Silence said...

ctc:
Haha, let me set a price for the rent first. =]

Arael:
Well I don't have a laptop in my bedroom now because of the location of my room. It cannot detect the signal. I am still in Hong Kong now and going to US in January.

Andy:
Not really. Maybe I would say, we are willing to "invest" money on anything that is related to music.

新鮮兄:
Honestly, the new flat will be quite crowded after placing a grand piano.

Shek:
It is a small Steinway grand, not as big as those in concert halls. Yet, the sound is very good.

Anonymous said...

「we are willing to "invest" money on anything that is related to music」

可見你父母對音樂有相當大的興趣,他們也曾作器樂演奏嗎?

Silence said...

Shek:
Definitely not. My mom can play a little bit of piano but my dad knows nothing about music. They are willing to "invest" music on it mainly because they know that my brother and I love music so much.

Anonymous said...

「mainly because they know that my brother and I love music so much」

這是父母對你姊弟倆愛的體現,你倆要好好孝順他們啊!

Karelian said...

wow..咁多個琴,可以玩三人合奏~

Ruth Tam said...

My husband and I live in a small place. Instead of putting the Steinway Grand in the dinning room, we need to put it in the living room. We use the dinning room as the living room and put the TV there. Can't have space for sofa but just cushions.

Silence said...

Ruth:
You have a Steinway grand at home? Which model is it?