6.10.07

October

To me, October means lots of things to be done. I dare not write down a list because I am afraid that the list will be endless.

25 days till student recital. I have to work hard on the Liszt Hungarian Rhapsody and three accompanying pieces. Besides, there are pretty much homework and tests.

Other students get lazier in October. I arrive at school at around 8:15a.m. every day and I practise piano for a while before the lessons start. Last month, I would find a few students already practising their instruments when I arrived at the practice rooms in the morning. However, starting from October, it is very quiet around the practice rooms in the morning. I become the student that is responsible for turning on the lights in the areas outside practice rooms. With no doubt, it is something good because I don't have to fight for a grand piano with anybody. The most important thing is that no one disturbs me from practice.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

辛勤練習的努力總有成果,祝你十月三十日演出成功!
演出地點是否在大專會堂?

Silence said...

Shek:
Thank you very much. I will perform on 31st. Nope, the student recitals are not in that hall. It is too grand.

Anonymous said...

路雖漫長,但相信你日後將會在更華麗的殿堂演奏心中的音樂,繼續努力吧!

Andy said...

Hope you will have a successful performance!

Anonymous said...

今夜樂團的演奏如何?相信你是首次以樂團成員身份在舞台上感受觀眾掌聲的澎湃,感覺如何?

Silence said...

Andy:
Thank you very much. Still have three weeks for preparation.

Shek:
Our performance was quite good. It was fun to play in an orchestra. Well, I played in some other orchestras before.