24.12.07

Disappointed

I feel quite disappointed with you. Perhaps you can't see the reason why I have this feeling since I never tell you. You may wonder why I have chosen to hide my feelings. It is because I know you will definitely do all the things that I have expected in order to please me. But this is not what I want. It is meaningless for me to tell you what I wish you to do. I just don't want to be let down for so many times.

I am not going to tell you why I am disappointed. You shall find out the reason by yourself.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

又是你那位難纏的同學仔嗎?
聖誕節應該開心才對, Merry Christmas!

新鮮人 said...

食粒朱古力,
開開心心,
聖誕快樂呀! :)

Silence said...

Shek:
Thank you. Same to you!
You mean R? It is not related to him this time.

Fresh Designer:
Merry Christmas!
Chocolate can always cheer me up but perhaps not this time.

Anonymous said...

新年快樂!
年年進步!

Anonymous said...

新年快樂!出國事宜一切已準備就緒了嗎?

Ruth Tam said...

Happy New Year!

Don't expect people to know how you feel and what you want, especially guys. Everyone has a different background and sees things differently.

If it's something or someone important to you, tell him/her what you want directly. You maybe surprised he/she never know you want this.