15.12.07

Some feelings

I can hardly believe that I will leave Hong Kong three weeks later. I don't know how to describe my feelings through words. Excited? Nervous? Upset? I really have no idea.

Of course I am excited to go to the USA because I know that studying abroad will be a very precious experience in my life. And also, I will have to learn to be independent because nobody is going to take care of me. I feel nervous too as I am not good at socializing with new people.

I get to feel a bit upset because I will miss my family very much. And also, all my relatives, friends and teachers. I will miss my home and lots of other things.

I am so glad that my mom will go to the USA with me. She will come back to Hong Kong when everything is settled down. Hopefully, I won't cry when she leaves.

8 comments:

Andy said...

My experience is that you will settle down after a while and will stop missing home after a year or so.

Enjoy the chance of studying abroad!! It will change your life.

Anonymous said...

獨自離家在外,思鄉難免(尤其女孩子),年青人較易適應新生活,既然目標清,只要意志堅定,鄉愁只屬短暫的過渡問題!
現代通訊發達,加上你將回港渡暑假,相信適應方面於你不成問題!

Silence said...

Andy:
Hope so. I am sure that I will learn a lot of things during the time studying in the USA.

Shek:
True. Summer holiday starts quite early for my school. Besides, I will come back to HK during spring break. I shouldn't miss home very much.

新鮮人 said...

對於一個未離開過父母的年青人來講,
這的確是一個小挑戰,
心中一定會又驚又喜,
但有機會出外開開眼界是好事,
除咗可以讓自己成長外,
亦可以多點了解世界上不同的事和人,
只要凡事小心點,
一切都應該無問題,
到你學成歸來,
你會是一個脫胎換骨的人了! :)

Silence said...

Fresh Designer:
Indeed I went to music camp in the USA by myself a few years ago. It should not be too challenging for me. But I will still hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

xiao zhu said...

好好準備去迎接這個新的開始。^^

梁巔巔 said...

Wei, 寧靜妹妹, 好耐冇見~ 聖誕快樂!

Silence said...

Xiao Zhu:
Still have less than two weeks in Hong Kong. I have to start buying and packing things.

Leung Din Din:
Hello! Merry Christmas!