5.9.07

Stressed

MTD programme started yesterday.

To me, the programme is quite tough because I aim at spending more time on piano practice. However, today I realised that it is not easy to do that. As I join the orchestra, I have to attend rehearsals every Wednesday. It starts at 6:30p.m. and ends at 9:30p.m. Most classes finish at around 4p.m. and many orchestra members go practice within this period of time. There is a shortage of practice rooms. This afternoon I could hardly find an empty room to practise piano. At last, I had to "borrow" practice room from a senior student. I managed to practise two hours which is definitely not enough for me especially I am doing some very demanding pieces currently.

I never allow deterioration in my piano playing. There was a moment that I felt so stressed when I was in the practice room. I think I need a rest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

不要把自己迫得太緊啊,盡量放鬆來練習吧,順其自然,說不定會有意外收獲呢!
請問你在樂團負責甚麼崗位?是否將會作一個鋼琴協奏曲的演奏呢?

Silence said...

Shek:
I play 2nd violin in the orchestra. Haha, I am not up to the standard to perform a piano concerto with the school orchestra. I think the school only allows the students to do it in the graduation concert.

Anonymous said...

你所參與的是那一所大學的樂團?浸會大學?

Silence said...

Shek:
Yes. I am actually attending a pre-college music course in BU. Students are required to join either orchestra or choir.