2.9.08

Life

Damn busy since the first day of school.

I used to take only little time on theory music. However, this semester I am taking a professor’s class instead of a GTA's one. This professor's theory class is recognized to be very intensive. I find it very true. The assignments are very difficult.

It's so difficult to get a balance between practice and academic works. I'm so exhausted, both physically and mentally. But no matter how much homework I have, I still make practice as my first priority. Practice is endless and I don’t really want to leave the music department until I feel satisfied with the progress of the pieces. When I finally sit down to do my assignments or revise, it’s usually after 12 am. I usually work until 2am and then wake up at 6am. I actually don’t have to wake up so early every day because I only have 8am classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Yet, I want to make myself practise piano for a while before classes begin.

I am quite sad to look into the mirror every morning because my skin just keeps on getting worse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

刻苦耐勞。

Andy said...

Well, hang on there. Your effort will pay off!

Anonymous said...

如此刻苦努力,總會有所收穫,有所回報;繼續堅持、加油,我們必定支持你!