2.4.08

Jayhawk

My college has a very strong basketball team. Most American basketball fans know my school just because of the team. Ironically, I am now studying in this college and I know nothing about the basketball team. I never care about their games and results. I don't even know that blue is the colour of ur team. See how dumb I am.

There was a match on Sunday night. My college got into final 4. Everyone got really crazy. I heard people shouting when I went to bed. At that time, it was about 2a.m. already. I couldn't imagine what had happened in downtown. The next morning, there were many students absent because they were too excited to sleep or they couldn't get up early.

My classmate told me that there will be a game this Saturday. The team will become the national champion if they win. It will be a piece of good news. Not many Hong Kong people have heard of my college though it is in a fine position in the national rankings. Some of its academic programs are the best among all US universities. If the basketball team wins the game, I will be able to tell people about the national championships when they ask me about my college.

Jayhawk! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

相信"Jayhawk"是你校籃球隊的名稱了,畢竟要在這校生活數年,多點認識你的學校吧;功課雖繁重,課程縱緊迫,但切不要忽視參加課外活動,學校生活才不至單調,也可充實你的人生!

Silence said...

Shek:
Hmm... "Jayhawk" is not really the name of the basketball team. But this name represents my college.