5.2.08

A parcel

I feel happy every time I receive a parcel from my family. This morning, I got a parcel again. There were lots of food, two red packets and a cute teddy bear in Chinese costumes.


I am thinking how much time it will take for me to eat all the food. This photo only shows the categories of food. For some of the snacks, my mom has sent me a few packets.


Mrs Fields cookies and the fluffy teddy bear. Sadly, the box can only fit in two pieces of cookies. I have to remind myself not to eat all of them in one time.


I love the biscuits and the box. The box looks so ellegant.


Red packets!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

看見你所收到的parcel我也很開心,蠻豐富呢!
雖然在美國農曆新年氣氛並不熱鬧,但我也在此祝你新年快樂,心想事成,學業進步,琴藝猛進,當然最重要是身體健康!

Silence said...

Shek:
Thank you! I also wish you a fruitful Chinese new year! The Chinese student organization will have a gathering this weekend. Though it is hard to feel the festive mood in here, still it is nice to meet a group of Chinese.

xiao zhu said...

祝你鼠年快樂,身體健康,學業進步!